Ascended M.U.G.E.N
April 19, 2024, 02:04:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

I need help: Volenteers please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help: Volenteers please.  (Read 211 times)
Michael
« on: October 24, 2007, 05:19:11 pm »

I'm about to do the weirdest request I've ever done since I've come here. But I need everyone's help. You see, I had this dream that a Sol-Badguy was made with the Holy Order robes and wieldin' the Fire Seal. I'd like to try to see if this dream can come true. You can call me crazy, you can ban me later, but the reason I come before you great M.U.G.E.N. Creator Masters is because my pc has a major virus that can't download any more programs. (My pc sucks). I will reward all those who helped with everything I have to offer in my M.U.G.E.N. collection. I can get the palletes (I think) for the characters. Anyone who wishes to help my dream a reality, add me to your MSN accounts in raven_badguy@hotmail.com. I can explain everything later, right now I wish to see if this dream work support of mine can be approved. Please help.

Thank you for listening.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:30:53 pm by Shin_LvL2_Akuma » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 05:32:06 pm »

i suggest u reformat your computer...

moved to mugen discussion
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum