Ascended M.U.G.E.N
April 18, 2024, 06:55:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Introduction thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction thread  (Read 3187 times)
DMK
« on: August 27, 2007, 12:37:46 am »

Introduce yourself to the rest of the forum.  Grin

My name is DMK.

I'm poster at Supermysterys, and M.I. mainly.

Created the forum for a friend here to get the Ascended series a base of operations so to speak.

Hope you enjoy your time here.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kujo
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 12:57:29 am »

Any MI members may know me. But for those who don't:
I'm Kujo. No, not Jotaru or a band called Cujo. It's a character I made name Koju with the u and o reversed. I should draw him... Anyway, I play MUGEN, and was a proud member of MUGEN Infantry but at the rate it's going I'd rather not be asociated with that place. I've made many tutorials for MUGEN on MI that may be moved here in the future. Also maybe a few others that will be exclusive to this forum. I help those who I can, and give me a good feeling. But if I get bad vibes from you I probably won't. My paranoia starts up for good reasons sometimes, and my gut is usually right. But I do give chances. I also can see from both sides of the fence but I stand for what I do big time which is the right thing from most views.

I also draw on an Oekaki in my free time. If you've seen my past works you'd probably not have much hope for me. Tongue But I have greatly improved now. I can draw very well in my opinion, and I have quite the eye for detail, and negatives.
Report Spam   Logged
Jorgie
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 01:04:03 am »

I'm Jorgie. Mostly active @ MI and Supermystery's forum. Just joined MI not too long ago, and by joined I mean actually posted xD. I'm 13 years old and I have a habit of taking things to the "extreme"(look at the Guild's request board.)

I live in New York, Manhattan.

Mostly like anime, none of that "American" **** xD! but nah some reg cartoons are ok, but anime ownz.

Favorite anime's: DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha(Just started watching it again), and Hentai of course.

MSN= jorgie_rican@hotmail.com

Yahoo IM= jorgie_rican

AIM= Lulzdude
Report Spam   Logged
Evilzelos
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 01:16:43 am »

I'll introduce myself.

Hi, I go by the name Evilzelos, I like messing around in photoshop, playing mugen no I don't want a social life in the real world(sadly I have one) because that's to much work same goes for a job I'm just to lazy. I sometimes like to write(type) fan fictions to entertain myself and my sister when she's not on duty, to put my self in a one word description in the real world "Shikamaru". Thats everything needed to be said I guess, fill free to ask anything else.
Report Spam   Logged
Seven
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 01:19:16 am »

Well.

Most know me.

But I guess I'll give the general overview.

My name is Seven.

I am a mugen creator and one of only few females in the mugen community. and yeah, thats about it.

DMK!
Report Spam   Logged
WanteD
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 01:58:53 am »

Im WanteD Gfx'er spriter mugen creator xD heheh welcome all and thnx for helping
Report Spam   Logged
Soru-Baddogai
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 02:31:32 am »

Well the name Soru-Baddogai should be familiar to some...

oh well just in case, I'm known as GGXX Accent Core Saber in the MI forums

and if its in MFG and Infinity forums = I am Gaston.

Why teh name Soru-Baddogai:
The name Soru Baddogai actually comes from the Japanese Derivative/Pronunciation of Sol Badguy (Thanks to Wikipedia)... I wanted to have a username that would be catchy and such.. much more catchy and flarey than using the name Sol Badguy for forums do i decided to "Hey, Soru Baddogai sounds suitable... so I'll take it!"

Bout me:
Manga and Anime fan - I love to do that in my free time.. in fact, I get my drawing style from many Mangas and animes that i watch with high quality or good artwork (according to my tastes... Bleach, Tsukihime (the Manga and the anime), Fate/Stay Night, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and yes Gun X Sword get into my taste))

and I'll admit that there are some overrly cute overload of MOE animes that I'm also watching, a fine example is Lucky Star XD.

Loevs to play fighting games, RPGs, and yes RTS (Real time strategy games like CnC series and Battlerealms)

I am a very avid fan of Guilty Gear and Melty Blood(Tsukihime for that matter as well)

and TYPE-MOON is one of the people i like to thank for giving us Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night.

I also love to draw and do somethings art related since it gives me to show some of my creativity and style. And yes I can do my own Sigs and Avatars given if I have the free time.

Also, I tend to go to -chan imageboards to look for stuff....

~ sugoi:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 02:44:12 am by Soru-Baddogai » Report Spam   Logged
megafanx12
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 02:54:24 am »

im a member of all popular forums, im megafanx at guild, yuya-kun at infinity mugen team forum, megafanx13 on youtube, and megafanx12 anywhere else. i only really post at shin lvl2 akuma's forum, infinity, and MI.
Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 12:12:30 pm »

Hi.

Shin RyuKen here. Mugen player and fellow member of Mugen Infantry and other forums.

I'm also MasterKefkaZX on Livevideo/Youtube.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 12:21:34 pm by Shin RyuKen » Report Spam   Logged
WanteD
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 12:17:38 pm »

Welcome all   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
BlackPawedTiger
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 07:15:20 pm »

Welcome all   Grin
Welcome all as well. Well I just decided to join here today. I'm BlackPawedTiger from MI. Some of y'all might know me from there.  Grin
 ~Sugoi! XD
Report Spam   Logged
DMK
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 07:16:01 pm »

M.I. friendly board. xD

At least till everyone heads back tonight lol!
Report Spam   Logged
WanteD
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 07:22:13 pm »

rofl this kinda like the kick back spot haha
Report Spam   Logged
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 07:27:32 pm »

shin lvl2 akuma/lvl2 dan/z1271beta

mugen player and soon to be creator.

im a friendly guy. totally random. spends too much time fuking around. ya and ****. got lotsa friends Tongue. love mugen/tekken/Wow a little but im gonna cancel my account Tongue/ ssbm a little bit as well.

i like to be social and yah... Tongue. im good at racist/ur mom jokes. xD
Report Spam   Logged
Orochi Gill
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 07:30:01 pm »

Half you guys probably know me, but I might as well.

I'm the same name as over on MI, but with Kain pic instead of a super shiny Photoshopped Gill pic.

I come from the depths of well, you know (AKA New Jersey Grin), and I basically spend my time browsing a few forums, cranking music, and playing mugen (stupid chibi Hitsuguya keeps ruining my survival runs Angry)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 07:33:25 pm by Orochi Gill » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum