Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 28, 2024, 03:49:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Ask Ryu

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Ryu  (Read 336 times)
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« on: August 27, 2007, 12:33:59 am »

Name: Ryu
Interests: Playing the Tuba
When he's bored: He crawls on the walls/cieling and sings "spiderpig"
Favorite line" *laughing* "HU HU HU!"

ask ryu ANYTHING no matter how random. about his personality or your poblems. ryu will ansewer truthfully. you can trust him.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Forsaken
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 12:34:56 am »

I remember you. anyway to the questions.

If your in a canoe and your wheel falls off how many pancakes fan you fit in my dog house?
Report Spam   Logged
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 12:44:34 am »

I remember you. anyway to the questions.

If your in a canoe and your wheel falls off how many pancakes fan you fit in my dog house?

ya i rmmbr you too =)

Ryu Says: with many lies comes many consequences such as pork fat.
Report Spam   Logged
The Forsaken
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 12:48:02 am »

XD
Report Spam   Logged
Evilzelos
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 12:57:36 am »

Dear Ryu,

I have been having this "pain" lately down in the "you know what area". I recently have been having this after I slept with this lady named "Mike'shia Talloon" she was very weird for about, I guess 12 seconds. She was really strong and forceful during sex. I was really scared when it came down to anal. You know it wasn't like regular anal sex, you know the male bends her over and..."dogie style" type thing. Mike'shia was aggressive about how "pounding" I was it was awkward, she asked "Hey Thomas are you liking this **** wild sex that we're having" and I was still in shock from the anal part of the sex. I didn't reply, but then she asked about a "blow job" I thought hey it's sex why not try, I agreed to it and then we got into this "69" position but I was doing all the work. My roommate came home after the "good part" of it and she left, but I still can't figure out why my ass is hurting and my mouth is sore if I was the male.

She looks like this:

Sexy right, but my question is why is my anus hurting and why did she have a ****?
Report Spam   Logged
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 01:04:49 am »

Dear Ryu,

I have been having this "pain" lately down in the "you know what area". I recently have been having this after I slept with this lady named "Mike'shia Talloon" she was very weird for about, I guess 12 seconds. She was really strong and forceful during sex. I was really scared when it came down to anal. You know it wasn't like regular anal sex, you know the male bends her over and..."dogie style" type thing. Mike'shia was aggressive about how "pounding" I was it was awkward, she asked "Hey Thomas are you liking this **** wild sex that we're having" and I was still in shock from the anal part of the sex. I didn't reply, but then she asked about a "blow job" I thought hey it's sex why not try, I agreed to it and then we got into this "69" position but I was doing all the work. My roommate came home after the "good part" of it and she left, but I still can't figure out why my ass is hurting and my mouth is sore if I was the male.

She looks like this:

Sexy right, but my question is why is my anus hurting and why did she have a ****?

Ryu says: hmmm obviously she is a transexual like poision. *plays tuba in that messed up cartoony way*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum