Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 28, 2024, 12:35:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

The Official MI RP Thread.......Discussion?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official MI RP Thread.......Discussion?  (Read 2177 times)
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 06:39:50 pm »

You should kill Darron off in some ridiculous manner. Have him set himself on fire and run off a cliff due to writer's neglect. XD
Then come summer, he can either come back through a miracle, or you could start over. Just cause Rukia/Baddogai/Accent Core Saber/ Changes his name everyday guy had a succession thing planned out for the UAE after your disappearance.

Yea, that sounds good.

I just wish i knew where Accent Core Saber (IM GONNA CALL HIM THAT FROM NAO ON) left me after explaining about the azns.

Trust me, Azarel going to work under Orochi if he's in this arc.
Report Spam   Logged
BurningEcho
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 09:45:23 pm »

You should kill Darron off in some ridiculous manner. Have him set himself on fire and run off a cliff due to writer's neglect. XD
Then come summer, he can either come back through a miracle, or you could start over. Just cause Rukia/Baddogai/Accent Core Saber/ Changes his name everyday guy had a succession thing planned out for the UAE after your disappearance.

Yea, that sounds good.

I just wish i knew where Accent Core Saber (IM GONNA CALL HIM THAT FROM NAO ON) left me after explaining about the azns.

So, is that a good thing or a bad thing then?

I'm guessing bad?
Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 09:46:05 pm »

Yea, that sounds good.

So, is that a good thing or a bad thing then?

I'm guessing bad?

I don't see how it's a good thing. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
BurningEcho
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 10:24:25 pm »

Well then, I'll just come back later on.
Don't feel like coming back any how right now anyways.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusk
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 12:16:48 am »

I gave up on the thread because I never knew what was going on.
Report Spam   Logged
Lost_Soldier
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 03:40:01 pm »

It isn't that hard to keep up on  Smiley

Just write down what page you last left on and read to the current one real quickly
Report Spam   Logged
Soru-Baddogai
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 07:45:05 pm »

Yea, that sounds good.

LOL at j00...

AZNs will appear later on after SRK's Order of Diablos Arc is COMPRETE.. so far, i think its one of the longest running arcs EVAR. (I think I posted crap about them said AZNs a long time ago lol)

the hard thing is with so many Story Arcs and already dramatic stuff happening in teh thread newbies or those who are trying to catch up couldn't realyl follow up...

Hopefully after this "Order of Diablos" story arc is done, we are hoping for a "rest peroid"... that way people could go random again and do what they want (as long as they aren't breakin teh said rules - just like how the Thread started....) before I could finally launch the "AZN Invazn" Story Arc.

BTW, a "special guest" of my choosing will appear in my Story Arc of the AZNs... it depends whether he will rly fit or not...

I've seen a few comments by SRK of WANTING Orochi (of Warriors Orochi to appear) but, Imma thinking that he's too demonic for such... so it would either bu Lu Bu or Tadakatsu Honda (by some unbelievable h4x0r thing imagined by yours truly xD) as the "special guest" xD. (Orochi may appear in a much later Story arc of again my sponsoring)

BTW... here's something funny... Originally, the United American Empire ergo my character's allegiance and race where meant to be the rather villainous High Tech advanced and unrivaled Society (I bet some people are waiting to kill some Colonial Marines xD) but since MOAR than half of the MI population is rather North American, I decided not to make them evil... since it would be offending to the americanz who populate much of MI, (lol Evil USA .\/. = Kill Soru Baddogai for thinking of such ridiculous idea) so i decided to make them moar of an Anti Hero race... they are by nature good, only led by an ambitious and total domination oriented Dictator (MOAR of him will be revealed XD)
Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 08:21:30 pm »

tl;dr

Too demonic? Who cares? Azarel freaking STUDIED his fighting style and strategy.

Plus, Azarel's got the demon blood in him to be his partner.
Report Spam   Logged
Soru-Baddogai
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 11:12:52 pm »

tl;dr

Too demonic? Who cares? Azarel freaking STUDIED his fighting style and strategy.

Orochi = TOO EVUL.... even MOAR evul than anything else....

Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 11:13:20 pm »

tl;dr

Orochi = TOO EVUL.... even MOAR evul than anything else....

Which makes things even better.
Report Spam   Logged
Speedy Pizza Cat
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 06:54:41 am »

Quote from:  Saber
BTW... here's something funny... Originally, the United American Empire ergo my character's allegiance and race where meant to be the rather villainous High Tech advanced and unrivaled Society (I bet some people are waiting to kill some Colonial Marines xD) but since MOAR than half of the MI population is rather North American, I decided not to make them evil... since it would be offending to the americanz who populate much of MI, (lol Evil USA .\/. = Kill Soru Baddogai for thinking of such ridiculous idea) so i decided to make them moar of an Anti Hero race... they are by nature good, only led by an ambitious and total domination oriented Dictator (MOAR of him will be revealed XD)

You should have done it. Nice parallel to current war. Also, most of us probably wouldn't care, just say "meh" and get on with the RP.
Report Spam   Logged
Dusk
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 02:35:57 am »

We could turn this thread into the plot making thread. Tongue
But I am really missing on all the epic stuff aren't I?
Report Spam   Logged
Soru-Baddogai
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 03:13:05 am »

We could turn this thread into the plot making thread. Tongue
But I am really missing on all the epic stuff aren't I?

Well.. I hate to say it but yep... quite a number of changes... like you have to read a ton of posts... however, I believe there are still LOADS of room for you to get into the fray..

I'll try, with BIG AND MUCH NEEDED HELP from Sacchin(Leona) and SRK to think of a synopses of what has happened so far before MI went down for the once again server change... 
Report Spam   Logged
DMK
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 09:42:42 am »

It is back up.

Moving to Rp Realm seeing as it is a discussion about an RP, amirite?  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Lost_Soldier
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 09:07:17 pm »

RP character Tournament, good or bad idea?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum