Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 28, 2024, 05:13:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

SAVE THE HEADCRABS!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SAVE THE HEADCRABS!  (Read 404 times)
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« on: September 12, 2007, 11:37:08 pm »

i was bored  Afro Afro Afro Afro

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Evilzelos
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 05:33:23 pm »

Where does the headcrabs come form? And do they support onions and hot sauce if so saving shall be done.
Report Spam   Logged
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 05:46:45 pm »

Where does the headcrabs come form? And do they support onions and hot sauce if so saving shall be done.

u just made his day
Report Spam   Logged
Seirio
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 11:37:32 pm »

Headcrabs are important to the environment!Me must save them.Why they are important?This is why...

Head crabs attach to peoples body,rendering the body mutilated-like and bloody with most of the skin on the head removed along with sucking the brain out.The reason they are important  to improve our skills in killing them so we can have fun!!!Also we can use the to decrease the men and women on this Earth and take over it!!!

Hail Breen!!!!

That is why headcrabs must be saved
Report Spam   Logged
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 11:39:11 pm »

Headcrabs are important to the environment!Me must save them.Why they are important?This is why...

Head crabs attach to peoples body,rendering the body mutilated-like and bloody with most of the skin on the head removed along with sucking the brain out.The reason they are important  to improve our skills in killing them so we can have fun!!!Also we can use the to decrease the men and women on this Earth and take over it!!!

Hail Breen!!!!

That is why headcrabs must be saved

fixed, and sup seirio, i think ur at failure's forums eh?
Report Spam   Logged
Seirio
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 09:58:22 pm »

Yea I am.Also a lover of Half Life 2.Ah yes,the headcrabs from another dimension would have infinitly spawn in Xen if it wasn't for that Gordon Freemon.And the way the Combine treat Headcrabs is wrong.They got just deserts when they become Zombines.  Evil

Now they will breed(somehow,they dont have "organs" to reproduce) and take over Earth with a Zombie Freeman as their slave!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum