Ascended M.U.G.E.N
April 19, 2024, 05:35:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Resampling Rates

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resampling Rates  (Read 356 times)
Reza
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:37:18 pm »

I was wondering what is the best settings for the .snd file...take a look at what i'm talking about:

The circled area is what i want to edit and thats the default settings, i don't want too do it myself because the last time my sounds didn't work at all. Roll Eyes Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlackPawedTiger
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:44:17 pm »

Hmm. I'm not sure about this. I think that the Mono set and .92 is just fine but not sure about the above. Oh and if I were you, I would make a copy of the snd each time you edited it a bit. Because I know how it could mess up and not work. That's why I make backups on the snds just so I won't lose the progress on what I was doing with the snd.
Report Spam   Logged
Reza
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 08:56:25 pm »

Hmm. I'm not sure about this. I think that the Mono set and .92 is just fine but not sure about the above. Oh and if I were you, I would make a copy of the snd each time you edited it a bit. Because I know how it could mess up and not work. That's why I make backups on the snds just so I won't lose the progress on what I was doing with the snd.

Oh...ok i see thanks for the advice and i'll try it out. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Reza
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 08:57:33 pm »

The reason i was asking was that i wanted the perfect sample rate...you know not too loud not too soft.
Report Spam   Logged
BlackPawedTiger
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 09:02:58 pm »

If this is for your Cyclops, I don't think you need to adjust the volume on it. It seems fine to me. And no problem for the advice. It helps me a lot.
Report Spam   Logged
Reza
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 06:03:13 pm »

If this is for your Cyclops, I don't think you need to adjust the volume on it. It seems fine to me. And no problem for the advice. It helps me a lot.

Yeah it is actually...Oh really well then i guess 'ill leave it alone then. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
WanteD
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 03:31:06 am »

lol last time i tried messing with that shxt, there was no sound lol, i rather amplify it my self then to mess with that xD.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum