Ascended M.U.G.E.N
April 19, 2024, 04:38:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Ani-Monday on Sci-Fi Channel

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ani-Monday on Sci-Fi Channel  (Read 266 times)
BlackPawedTiger
« on: October 03, 2007, 07:25:07 pm »

Yeah, I've known about this already, but I just want to tell this to those who don't already know about this. On the Sci-Fi channel every monday, anime shows around 10 at night. Shows that I've seen showing right now would be Street Fighter 2 the anime series, Tokko, Noein, and Virus Buster Surge. From what I've seen, it's just basically anime from Manga Entertainment business, which have Street Fighter 2 the anime series, Ninja Scroll, Ghost In The Shell Movie, Karas, Blood: The Last Vampire and more. You could check the website of Manga Entertainment to know what else is on there here: www.manga.com

If you want to, you could check here: http://www.scifi.com/anime/

And I've seen commercials of it too showing clips of Blood: The Last Vampire, Ghost In The Shell Movie, Karas, Ninja Scroll, and a lot others and so it has shown this or it maybe will play them later. (I hope later)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DMK
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 07:27:18 pm »

It's actualy pretty good.

Although I love watching the old Street Fighter.

I watched it on AMC a while back. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Herkule002
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 07:50:48 pm »

it wuda been better if there was a pretty good selection of animes not to say sf2 and the other shows i forget the names are bad....perhaps like ronin warriors or sumthin?....newayz its cool that its even on tv when they goof up anime times so much on cartoon network and idk how much anime network is lolz
Report Spam   Logged
Swamphunter
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 01:26:13 am »

I've only seen GITS: SAC, so it was a switch when I watched the original GITS movie.

Pretty cool none the less. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
GEAR-X
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 05:15:23 pm »

Really?! Thanks for the good news BPT, now I have something to watch this Monday night!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum