Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 29, 2024, 06:51:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

anyone ever seen excel saga?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone ever seen excel saga?  (Read 541 times)
Herkule002
« on: October 04, 2007, 12:39:09 am »

its ridiculously funny and UBER random (like bobo-bo) anywayz theres two women who are this evil dude illbulatzo (typo lol) his minions and they are planning to rule the world howeva day in and day out they get sidetracked and wind up goofing off and the boss ends up yelling at them all the time......one thing about the two of the girls is one has a weird condition where she caughs up blood alot and faints.....and the other is like a total spazz.....and the boss of the two of them is all serious and stuff but can most of the time be seen playing a japanese hand held sim-dating game lolz....anyway have any of you seen it plz add to this if u have cuz i might not have all the fact str8
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

anthony.gamer
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 07:47:39 am »

I've only seen one episode. The one where some guy was about to bang some girl on a bed and then a crazy girl barged in.

This episode,

I did not like this anime at all, so I didn't bother to watch the other episodes.
Report Spam   Logged
GEAR-X
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:43:57 am »

I watched the 3rd episode, pretty funny and I like the intro.
Report Spam   Logged
jzwilliams
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 10:34:21 pm »

seen it all, you either love it or hate it cuz the humour in there is really random... thats all i have to say
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum