Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 29, 2024, 10:11:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Ascended Mugen RP

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascended Mugen RP  (Read 8862 times)
DeathPhoenix
« Reply #255 on: October 10, 2007, 10:38:26 pm »

[[Balthias' bio is complete]]

The ninja-wolfen looked from the demon to Tsuki, the same empty look on his face. "Yes..." he replied plainly.

Tsuki tried to avert his glaze by looking elsewhere. His look was...unnerving.

"Why?" Was the word that popped out of his mouth, so short yet full of naivety...

Report Spam   Logged
Lost_Soldier
« Reply #256 on: October 10, 2007, 10:42:09 pm »

Nero remained silent and looked back at the demon with his cold gaze, "I was hungry! I needed something to eat or else I would die. Demon eat demon world right?" the demon said, trying to defend himself. "No..." Nero responded, "Demon eat wolfen is the world you come from... especially cubs," His voice remained steady.
Report Spam   Logged
Speedy Pizza Cat
« Reply #257 on: October 10, 2007, 10:50:59 pm »

Kyle moved over to Tsuki. "Let's go, you do not want to be near a Wolfen when avenging their clan. Nero I believe it was, one last time, I need to know where a town is. We need to get this young wolfen to a hospital immediately. He is clanless, and I wouldn't want him to die without his kind around him."
Report Spam   Logged
Lost_Soldier
« Reply #258 on: October 10, 2007, 10:55:08 pm »

The demon laughed, "You think he is avenging his clan?" This wolfen is nothing more then a blood thirsty abomination... His clan was wiped out years ago by his own damned race. He cares for nothing more then killing others!" he shouted angrily.
Report Spam   Logged
DeathPhoenix
« Reply #259 on: October 10, 2007, 11:01:31 pm »

Tsuki found himself troubled hearing this...

It was wrong right? But wasn't he simply trying to live? Like everyone on this planet does? Was it a crime to live? Were those cubs eating by the demon not like the rest of them all? Was the demon "evil?" It seemed like everything he discovered and witnessed shook his beliefs...

Kyle moved over to Tsuki. "Let's go, you do not want to be near a Wolfen when avenging their clan. Nero I believe it was, one last time, I need to know where a town is. We need to get this young wolfen to a hospital immediately. He is clanless, and I wouldn't want him to die without his kind around him."

"Right.." he muttered disturbingly.

The demon laughed, "You think he is avenging his clan?" This wolfen is nothing more then a blood thirsty abomination... His clan was wiped out years ago by his own damned race. He cares for nothing more then killing others!" he shouted angrily.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:52:52 pm by Brain Washer Detective Hisui » Report Spam   Logged
Speedy Pizza Cat
« Reply #260 on: October 10, 2007, 11:07:52 pm »

"You know, I have heard of a wolfen who did that. At first, I thought it was just a lie, as Wolfen's devotion to their clans is unmatched by any. However, I heard of one exception." Kyle checked Nero from head to toe, and felt a god-like aura emanating from within the Wolfen. "Ah, well it is true. To think I would meet the successor of Fenrir..." Kyle turned to the Demon. "Apparently, the gods will hold no mercy for the killer of wolfens. You are about to face the fury of a god. I have no pity for you, and I laugh at you."

Kyle, however, thought that it would be safe to prepare his arm in event of the god's power seeping out too much. Kyle gave Deriago to Tsuki, told him to "Hold Deraigo" and rolled up his sleeve in case he would have to calm the God.
Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #261 on: October 10, 2007, 11:24:18 pm »

"Your cooperation is much obliged."

Reizu takes out 3000 Zenny.

"Just some of the money I possess. Lord Enigma will likely supply more for your efforts and services."

He then waits for the people who join with him to follow up while leaving to the entrance of the Raven's Nest.
Report Spam   Logged
DMK
« Reply #262 on: October 11, 2007, 05:48:12 am »

[[**** I HATE WORKING NIGHTS!!!  Angry]]

Deraigo would  groan an slowly open his eyes, he had been fadeing in and out of concioious the entire trip. He'd open his eyes wider as he'd stare at the large wolfen, not entirely sure what is going on.
He'd study the wolfen closer, the name brushing past his ears causeing them to twitch.

"N-nero....that the name. That's who the humans feared...because of you we were chased out of our homes and left to wander and be picked off by demons!...Why would you do this to us Nero...our people..looked up to you why!?"
Report Spam   Logged
Speedy Pizza Cat
« Reply #263 on: October 11, 2007, 07:18:02 am »

Tolok replied to Reizu: "Keep your money. Working for Lord Enigma is all that I need." Then, turning to Balthias, and stared at him menacingly "Time for me to finally outrank ya, you sonuvabitch."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle looked at Deraigo. "Now look, you can't blame him for the ignorance of others. Trust me, I know what it's like to lose your own kind, but there's nothing you can do about it." Kyle held his arm, and issued another prayer: "May the fury of the gods be calmed by my divine right" and allowed his tattoos to glow with a white light. Turning back to Deraigo, he finished "What's in the past is done. But I will do everything in my power to stop something similar from happening again.
Report Spam   Logged
DeathPhoenix
« Reply #264 on: October 11, 2007, 04:56:24 pm »

[[My post didn't seem right, so EDITED. XP. (I'm getting into him alright? Theres a difference between a cheerful, easily embarrassed prince and a non-violent Gunman you know.]]

Tsuki cast a worried look over to Kyle. "Shouldn't we get him into a hospital?" he asked, pointing to Deraigo.
Report Spam   Logged
Lost_Soldier
« Reply #265 on: October 11, 2007, 04:59:17 pm »

"Please don't let this psycho kill me!! I was just trying to live!" the demon begged again. Tears had begun forming at the edges of his eyes. Nero slowly took a step forward

[[Tsuki isn't in between them anymore, right?]]

---

Balthias looked at Tolok briefly, "Do as you need Tolok." He turned to Reizu, "Lead on sir."
Report Spam   Logged
DeathPhoenix
« Reply #266 on: October 11, 2007, 05:02:36 pm »

"Please don't let this psycho kill me!! I was just trying to live!" the demon begged again. Tears had begun forming at the edges of his eyes. Nero slowly took a step forward

[[Tsuki isn't in between them anymore, right?]]

---

Balthias looked at Tolok briefly, "Do as you need Tolok." He turned to Reizu, "Lead on sir."

[[Nope... just didn't feel right Tongue I might have something in afterwords though...]]
Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #267 on: October 11, 2007, 05:15:33 pm »

Reizu turns his back.

"I suppose that is final."

He then leaves in the direction of Enigma's Realm.
Report Spam   Logged
DMK
« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2007, 05:32:53 pm »

Kyle looked at Deraigo. "Now look, you can't blame him for the ignorance of others. Trust me, I know what it's like to lose your own kind, but there's nothing you can do about it." Kyle held his arm, and issued another prayer: "May the fury of the gods be calmed by my divine right" and allowed his tattoos to glow with a white light. Turning back to Deraigo, he finished "What's in the past is done. But I will do everything in my power to stop something similar from happening again.

I can when his actions effected everyone our lifes! We could of lived in the human city if not for that idiot! He'd rather kill and mane it seems...even his own kind...then care for anything..at all! I'd rather see that demon live then yourself Nero!..

His claws would start to dig into the shoulders where he held onto Kyle.
Report Spam   Logged
Speedy Pizza Cat
« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2007, 10:47:30 pm »

[[Psst. Deraigo is on Tsuki now. <_<]]

Kyle shouted back at Deraigo. "You settle down! Do you really want to mess with Fenrir incarnate? A wolfen should certainly know who he is." Kyle started to grow angry. "Deriago, I expected better of you. If you know nothing of the circumstances, then don't talk. [[Kyle knows of the slaughter's backstory somewhat. Hooray through the grapevine!]] The fury of the gods is not one to mess with."

Kyle wiped the tears from his eyes from memories of the monastery being slaughtered. "Tsuki, start heading northbound. I will catch up with you two as soon as this is resolved. Deraigo, get some rest, you need to conserve energy if you want to live." Kyle walked over to Deraigo, placed his right arm on Deraigo's head, and muttered "May the gods help your soul find peace" to inject a sense of tranquility in hopes of setting the wolfen to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tolok followed Reizu. "I finally get to meet the infamous lord Enigma." Tolok chuckled with joy. Withdrawing 5 needles from his suit, Tolok had them hover around his fist, and then grabbing Balthias' collar, drew in close to his face, and said "I don't like you, and if Lord Enigma gives me even the slightest chance of destroying you, know that I won't hesitate."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum