Ascended M.U.G.E.N
April 16, 2024, 03:13:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Ascended Mugen RP

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascended Mugen RP  (Read 8874 times)
DeathPhoenix
« Reply #270 on: October 11, 2007, 11:05:30 pm »

Kyle wiped the tears from his eyes from memories of the monastery being slaughtered. "Tsuki, start heading northbound. I will catch up with you two as soon as this is resolved. Deraigo, get some rest, you need to conserve energy if you want to live." Kyle walked over to Deraigo, placed his right arm on Deraigo's head, and muttered "May the gods help your soul find peace" to inject a sense of tranquility in hopes of setting the wolfen to sleep.

Tsuki cast him a worried look before grabbing Deraigo and tossing him onto his shoulder, walking away.
Report Spam   Logged
DMK
« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2007, 11:49:08 pm »

[[Psst. Deraigo is on Tsuki now. <_<]]

[[Thanks, like I said I'm usauly do these late at night and inbetween coding. Sorry about continuly **** up like that. ._.]]

He looked away off the corner of his eye and nodded aggreingly to Kyle.

"I understand Kyle...be careful...I know you can handle him Kyle. I won't make unless you get there."

He chuckles softly and lays his head back on Tsuki's shoulder.
Report Spam   Logged
Lost_Soldier
« Reply #272 on: October 12, 2007, 12:36:20 am »

Nero's eyes flashed and he clashed his wrists together and a spark was made by the two metal bars that ran from Nero's elbow to his wrist. Suddenly, the air itself ignited and the flames shot towards the demon. He managed to let out a shrill scream as his body exploded from the inside out. Parts of the demon flew everywhere and the grass around where he once was, was now a blood stained crater with several organs burning inside it. The disgusting smell of burning flesh spread quickly and Nero turned to evade the smell without a single word.
Report Spam   Logged
Shin RyuKen
« Reply #273 on: October 28, 2007, 05:06:08 pm »

[[Revival from the purgatory.]]

Reizu and the people traveling with him came to the nearby city. They scouted for dragoons.
Report Spam   Logged
DMK
« Reply #274 on: October 28, 2007, 08:23:52 pm »

(About time.  Angry now people postaduh!)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum