Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 28, 2024, 10:59:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

My Sigs

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sigs  (Read 513 times)
Wurlddestroyer
« on: October 09, 2007, 10:35:47 pm »

tell me work u think Wink

edit second try: i dont like this one too much...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 08:09:53 pm by Wurlddestroyer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

aZCal
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 10:54:20 pm »

it's not bad for a start.... but the chopped off portraits seemed badly executed. Also your name doesn't show up that well. Otherwise, it's a good start  Afro
Report Spam   Logged
Wurlddestroyer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 11:38:54 pm »

it's not bad for a start.... but the chopped off portraits seemed badly executed. Also your name doesn't show up that well. Otherwise, it's a good start  Afro
thx for the reply yeah those portraits are a prob but i like them so much xD but anyways i had made two same images different hues though here's the other one
Report Spam   Logged
Soru-Baddogai
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 01:48:31 am »

thx for the reply yeah those portraits are a prob but i like them so much xD but anyways i had made two same images different hues though here's the other one

Well as far as I can say... these GFX renditions you made are pretty good. A lot better than how I started XD.

Well as far as i can say, you can use more effects and flow to your next works. Hopefully I can see and even learn from how you do your thing xD

I like the brushing you applied on how you produced the lightning effects and nice use of those sprites to express what the sig is about XD.
Report Spam   Logged
Wurlddestroyer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 10:22:06 am »

Well as far as I can say... these GFX renditions you made are pretty good. A lot better than how I started XD.

Well as far as i can say, you can use more effects and flow to your next works. Hopefully I can see and even learn from how you do your thing xD

I like the brushing you applied on how you produced the lightning effects and nice use of those sprites to express what the sig is about XD.

thx i'll keep at it Wink and urs are real nice Wink here's the tut i looked at if u want check this site out http://tutorialoutpost.com/
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 02:26:07 pm by Wurlddestroyer » Report Spam   Logged
Reza
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 04:24:11 pm »

Wow thanks some great work my friend and new combination of lettering it really brings out the Sig. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Wurlddestroyer
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 07:55:03 pm »

heres some more

hope u like em Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum