Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 19, 2024, 04:24:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

turning pictures into sprites

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: turning pictures into sprites  (Read 369 times)
PsychoticMarik
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:33:40 pm »

this tutorial is to help those who may want to make sprites from scrach or edit over somthing but this is more of a edit over stuff tutorial

step 1:if the image or part of a image you want to edit over is to small then shrink it and if its to small blow it up
step 2:outline everything with a bright easy to see color and try to make the different or the same depending on what your coloring over.this also eleimates the pixle by pixle detail
step 3:for the rathian it was hard for me to see when i shrunk her so i did the head as it was still large
step 4:then i shrunk the head and pasted it on her body over the old head
step 5:this is when you do all your detail like shading and junk

hope this is usefull enough to stay and hopefully helps someone make sprites or have a better understanding of makeing sprites all in all this sprite took me 4 hours and i did it awhil ago so its time consuming but once you have your basic sprite it becomes easy to make more
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WanteD
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 03:24:09 am »

not bad thnx for the tut im shure alot of people out there wonder how the fux does he do it xD
Report Spam   Logged
PsychoticMarik
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 03:28:53 am »

xD well thats the only one i did that was 100% a draw over all the others if not 100% oringinal are at least 90% oringinal

EDIT:well i didnt want to double post so i wont xP anyway this is anouther part of the tutorial that follows the same steps so i wont reexplain,i used this to create nightmares new soul edge

and this is his new sword

« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 11:07:48 pm by PsychoticMarik » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum