Ascended M.U.G.E.N
March 28, 2024, 06:13:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WE ARE MOVING!

http://www.ascendedmugen.com/index.php?action=forum

This is the new forum and server. All downloads are now hosted here and everything far as post count can be recoverd in the proper topic.

Home Help Links Staff List Login Register  

Sig Showcase

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sig Showcase  (Read 281 times)
Shin_LvL2_Akuma
« on: October 14, 2007, 03:47:47 am »

basically showcase ur sigs right here. i noticed we didnt have one so... why not save space and make a topic ^_^

kick it off with this. what do u guys think, should i use the 8-bit one or the normal? i tihnk the 8bit is a little bright but kinda pretty. but the normal u can see the things more clearly.

NORMAL:

8-Bit:
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlackPawedTiger
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 04:39:00 pm »

lol. I didn't realize that we didn't have this topic here yet. Well good that we do now.

I would say go with this one(the 8-bit one). Mainly b/c the shine on it looks better IMO. And very nice sig my man. +1

lol. What do you think of my 1st attempt in making a sig?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 04:49:49 pm by BlackPawedTiger » Report Spam   Logged
WanteD
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 12:11:22 am »

basically showcase ur sigs right here. i noticed we didnt have one so... why not save space and make a topic ^_^

kick it off with this. what do u guys think, should i use the 8-bit one or the normal? i tihnk the 8bit is a little bright but kinda pretty. but the normal u can see the things more clearly.

NORMAL:

8-Bit:

Using more then 1 render is bad in a sig, you have no lighting, the focal is the vs thingy,
color transition is harsh.

Work on that and im sure it will be better.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum